Thursday, November 29, 2012

Catching Up

I haven't posted on this blog in a long time! The Furman blog has kept me busy in reporting school activities. I bet no one even reads this, so I guess this is like a personal diary entry...online...where the entire world could read it if they so chose.

Finals week is approaching, but I have decided to stay calm about the whole process because there is only so much studying that can be done. I can't believe this semester is almost over...It seems like yesterday that I was applying to come here. One of the things I am involved with here is called "Furman Futures." Through that, we have lunches with prospective students and their families. We also host students for the night, so they can get the real feel of Furman college life. That has been a lot of fun, and I love promoting something so wonderful. I really have had the best time at Furman, and the best part is that this is just the beginning. Everything is just starting to take off, so I am incredibly excited! I am going through sorority recruitment. I go through phases of being excited then not so much. As of right now though, I am very excited to have the option to be in a sorority. Also, all of the fraternities are having their rush events and dinners, so I have gone to 1 of those, and I have 2 more next week! It's such a great way to meet lots of different people.

Also, coming up next week are concerts and Christmas parties. One of the concerts is by the Belltower Boys. This is an all boy's acapella group on campus. They are highly talented.

Which of us are siblings? Guess.
I can't wait to come home again for Christmas break. I won't have homework to stress over. Also, I will get to bake yummy food and see my friends and family at home. What a wonderful season this holiday is. I have been incessantly listening to Christmas music. Check out Casting Crowns Holiday Pandora Station. It's the greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment